ASP Scale Model Rocket Kits
All scale kits feature top quality spiral wound body tubes, precision turned balsa nose cones, wood fins and detailed highly illustrated instructions. Most kits also include combination shock cords made of Kevlar® and elastic and many have decals and other provided trim materials. All kits require construction. Tools, adhesives, finishing materials, launch equipment and engines are not supplied.
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 13mm Engines
Scale Model Rocket Kit
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 18mm Engines
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 24 mm Engines
Two-Stage Scale Model Rocket Kit for 18mm Engines
Two-Stage Scale Model Rocket Kit for 24 & 18mm Engines
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 29mm Engines
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 29mm or 38mm Engines
- 11/14/2017 - TARC Registration deadline extended one week.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 is last day to register for the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Details...
- 11/01/2017 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- 09/20/2017 - Irma Update #2
- Power is back! Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials