ASP Scale Rocket Kits
All scale kits feature top quality spiral wound body tubes, precision turned balsa nose cones, wood fins and detailed highly illustrated instructions. Most kits also include combination shock cords made of Kevlar® and elastic and many have decals and other provided trim materials. All kits require construction. Tools, adhesives, finishing materials, launch equipment and engines are not supplied.
Scale Model Rocket Kit
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 18mm Engines
Scale Model Rocket Kit for 24 mm Engines
Two-Stage Scale Model Rocket Kit for 18mm Engines
Two-Stage Scale Model Rocket Kit for 24 & 18mm Engines
- 10/04/2015 - October Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are updated and now online... celebrate the start of our 21st year! Details...
- 09/15/2015 - Kappa-7-1 Kit Updated
- Our 18mm model of the Japanese Kappa-7-1 rocket has been given an update. Details...
- 08/17/2015 - 2016 Team America Rocketry Challenge Handbook is now available.
- The new TARC handbook, with complete rules for 2016 is now online. Details...
- 07/26/2015 - More updated Scale Kits!
- Our 13mm "Minimum Diameter" D-Region Tomahawk, IQSY Tomahawk & Sandia Sandhawk scale kits have all been updated! Details...
- View all news items
It is a pleasure doing business with you! - Gregory W.View all testimonials