Abrasive Scuffing Pads
Use instead of steel wool for surface preparation on wood, fiberglass, metal or even painted surfaces. 1/4" X 9" X 6" pads are similar to "Scotch Brite" pads, but actually come in several "Grits". Medium (maroon) and Fine (gray or gold, depending on availability) pads are good before and after priming - will remove fine amounts of surface material. Ultra Fine (white) pad is for polishing & smoothing to a slick finish - even on final painted surfaces!
- 11/14/2017 - TARC Registration deadline extended one week.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 is last day to register for the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Details...
- 11/01/2017 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- 09/20/2017 - Irma Update #2
- Power is back! Details...
- View all news items
Your customer service is a model by which all companies should pattern themselves. You have definitely gained a repeat and happy customer. - Daniel E.View all testimonials