Engine Mount Tubes
Tubes to make engine mounts for model rockets. The smaller tubes (13mm, 18mm and 24mm) are slightly thicker (and sturdier) than a comparable size tube and have a red outerwrap. There is no glassline on the outside of them to allow better glue adhesion.
- 11/14/2017 - TARC Registration deadline extended one week.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 is last day to register for the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Details...
- 11/01/2017 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- 09/20/2017 - Irma Update #2
- Power is back! Details...
- View all news items
Your customer service is a model by which all companies should pattern themselves. You have definitely gained a repeat and happy customer. - Daniel E.View all testimonials