DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 11/14/2017 - TARC Registration deadline extended one week.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 is last day to register for the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Details...
- 11/01/2017 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- 09/20/2017 - Irma Update #2
- Power is back! Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to say that you guys are the BEST! Orders are processed quickly, shipping is lightning fast, and I love that a tracking number is included. Definitely recommending you to my rocketry club! - Tim R.View all testimonials