Model Rocket Kits
Our kits feature top-quality spiral wound body tubes, precision turned nose cones, wood fins and detailed highly illustrated instructions. Most kits also include combination shock cords made of Kevlar® and elastic and many have decals and other provided trim materials. Most kits require construction. Tools, adhesives, finishing materials, launch equipment and engines are not supplied.
- 07/19/2017 - T70/80 transitions in stock.
- We have plenty of our 70/80 balsa transitions sections in stock! Details...
- 07/09/2017 - Conformal Rail Guides for T-80/T-2.6 Tubes now in stock.
- These should be very popular for TARC this year! Details...
- 07/02/2017 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for July have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 06/26/2017 - Festus High School wins International Rocketry Challenge!
- TARC champs take the Gold medal at the Paris Air Show, besting teams from around the world! Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials