Model Rocket Transition Sections
The numbers are the size tubes the part fits (for example, BTS -60/70 fits T - 60 tube on one end and T - 70 on the other). Length listed is the approximate length of the transition (not including the shoulders).
- 05/02/2016 - May Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are updated and now online... lots of components, kits, engines, books and more! Details...
- 03/20/2016 - New Mid-Power Scale Kits!
- We've just released three new mid-power scale kits based on our sturdy 1.9" tubing. Details...
- 01/26/2016 - New Estes Little Joe II kit is now in stock!
- Big, 1/45th scale model of the vehicle that was used to test the Apollo Capsule escape tower. Details...
- 01/20/2016 - Jolly Logic Chute Release Now Available!
- This much-anticipated new product from Jolly Logic is a parachute deployment product for model rocketry which gives you control over when your parachute opens without having to use additional ejection charges or black powder. Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to thank you guys at ASP for your great service! I placed a last minute order for some First Fire ignitors and they shipped right away, and with some extra goodies in the package like epoxy mixing cups and brushes! I got the ignitors in time for my launch and it was awesome! Thanks again guys, I appreciate your speedy service! - Joe B.View all testimonials