Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 11/14/2017 - TARC Registration deadline extended one week.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 is last day to register for the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Details...
- 11/01/2017 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- 09/20/2017 - Irma Update #2
- Power is back! Details...
- View all news items
Love you guys. Best rocket shop out there! - Paul M.View all testimonials