ASP Sport Model Rocket Kits
All kits feature top quality spiral wound body tubes, precision turned balsa nose cones, wood fins (except for the tube models) and detailed, illustrated instructions. Most kits also include combination Kevlar and elastic shock cords. All kits require construction. Tools, adhesives, finishing materials, launch equipment and engines are not supplied. Most of the Sport models also make great kits for classroom use and can be supplied in bulk packs at a discount for schools, scout groups, clubs, etc.
- 01/12/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office 2/9 & 2/10. Details...
- 01/04/2023 - New Quest E35 Q-Jets in stock!
- New 24mm x 95mm White Lightning engines! Details...
- 01/02/2023 - January Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
We are a new customer and I wanted to take a moment to compliment Andy Jackson and his team at Aerospace Specialty Products for filling our order and getting it here QUICK! Thank you all so much! We will be a returning customer! - Christy G.View all testimonials