Abrasive Scuffing Pads
Use instead of steel wool for surface preparation on wood, fiberglass, metal or even painted surfaces. 1/4" X 9" X 6" pads are similar to "Scotch Brite" pads, but actually come in several "Grits". Medium (maroon) and Fine (gray or gold, depending on availability) pads are good before and after priming - will remove fine amounts of surface material. Ultra Fine (white) pad is for polishing & smoothing to a slick finish - even on final painted surfaces!
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- 08/06/2019 - New Estes items in stock!
- Rocket Cradle and 18mm Retainers now available. Details...
- 08/06/2019 - C11-3 and C11-5 back in stock.
- These 24mm engines are now available again! Details...
- 08/02/2019 - August Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Your customer service is a model by which all companies should pattern themselves. You have definitely gained a repeat and happy customer. - Daniel E.View all testimonials