Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 03/25/2020 - Yes, we are open!
- We are open and shipping! Details...
- 03/12/2020 - New Neon Sport 'Chutes now available!
- Bring your rockets back to ground in style! Details...
- 03/03/2020 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 02/21/2020 - New Q-Jet Value Pack now in stock!
- Combo pack of 12 assorted Q-Jets is now available, Aerotech E30 engines also back in stock. Details...
- View all news items
You have great customer service and I wish everyone dealt with their clientele like you do. - Tom K.View all testimonials