Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 08/04/2021 - Estes 1/200 Scale Saturn V available again!
- Cool ready-to-fly model now back in stock! Details...
- 08/02/2021 - August Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/23/2021 - Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo available again!
- Rechargeable digital altimeter that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other flight statistics. Details...
- 07/16/2021 - New Aerotech & Quest motors available!
- Q-Jet 24mm D22 & "Classic" Enerjet™ F52C are now available for order. Details...
- View all news items
You and your company are wonderful! Thanks for helping me have fun in my hobby! - Sidney M.