Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 04/18/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 16 - May 20. Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- 04/03/2019 - April Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/25/2019 - Micro Maxx nose cones now available.
- 3d printed nose cones to fit our Micro Maxx body tubes. Details...
- View all news items
Best customer service ever! - Joshua S.View all testimonials