Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- 11/01/2018 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/22/2018 - New fin sets available.
- Several pre-cut wood fins have been added to the site. Details...
- View all news items
My order came today in good condition. Thanks for your prompt service! - Richard M.View all testimonials