Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 01/12/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office 2/9 & 2/10. Details...
- 01/04/2023 - New Quest E35 Q-Jets in stock!
- New 24mm x 95mm White Lightning engines! Details...
- 01/02/2023 - January Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
And thanks for your awesome customer service! - Jack G.View all testimonials