Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 07/19/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed July 24 & 25. Details...
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- View all news items
We are a new customer and I wanted to take a moment to compliment Andy Jackson and his team at Aerospace Specialty Products for filling our order and getting it here QUICK! Thank you all so much! We will be a returning customer! - Christy G.View all testimonials