Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 10/03/2020 - October Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- 07/31/2020 - Newest booklet from Peter Alway now available!
- "Sixteen Rockets of the Spaceflight Dreamers" is in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
And thanks for your awesome customer service! - Jack G.View all testimonials