Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- 05/02/2019 - May Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 04/29/2019 - Aerotech F67-6W back in stock.
- Also F42-4T... Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
I am so glad I found your web site, great stuff! - Terry Z.View all testimonials