Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 09/01/2019 - September Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 08/28/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed 9/19 - 9/23. Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
It is a pleasure doing business with you! - Gregory W.View all testimonials