Aerotech Composite Model Rocket Engines
Composite engines generally have more power per weight of propellant than a black powder engine. They are however, more difficult to light than a black powder engine and require different launch systems than used for a typical Estes black powder engine. Look at the Pratt Go Box, FullBoost or the Aerotech Interlock launch controllers if you need to upgrade your system to fly composite engines (they can also be used with black powder engines).
- 05/01/2022 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/26/2022 - Chute Release available again!
- Jolly Logic Chute Release is now available to order! Details...
- 04/06/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 12-17 while we're at the TARC finals... Details...
- 03/31/2022 - Shipping charges on longer boxes FYI
- Please note that beginning in April USPS will be issuing a surcharge on longer boxes. This may effect the shipping rates on longer packages. Details...
- View all news items
Great service!!! - Mike R.View all testimonials