Model Rocket Bulkhead to fit T-10.5 Tube.
Balsa Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Cylindrical, solid Balsa Bulkheads are used for making payload sections or for connecting same size body tubes when you don't need a hollow coupler. The number in the Product Code corresponds to the Body Tube number. For example, the BH60 bulkheads fit our T - 60 tubes (or other standard BT - 60 size body tubes).
- 06/17/2022 - It's Dad's Day!
- Need something special for dad??? Details...
- 06/16/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from July 21-30. Details...
- 06/02/2022 - June Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 05/24/2022 - Several new(ish) Estes kits now in stock!
- Several recent sport kit releases from Estes that are aimed at the more advanced builder are now available... Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials