The standard material for rocket fins and multitudes of other modeling applications. Unless noted, all balsa is normal weight (approx. 7 - 10 Lb per cubic foot). Contest balsa wood is lighter (approx. 4-8 pounds per cubic foot).
- 03/09/2019 - "Eighteen Rockets and Missiles of World War II" is now available.
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now in stock and ready to ship. Details...
- 03/04/2019 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/01/2019 - New "Thermal Seeker" Duration kits available!
- New competition kits for parachute and streamer duration events are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials