Denser than balsa, basswood is quickly becoming a preferred material for many rocketry uses. Stronger and more finely grained than balsa, bass is a good choice where weight is not a big consideration. The tighter grain makes it actually easier to shape and finish.
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- 11/01/2018 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/22/2018 - New fin sets available.
- Several pre-cut wood fins have been added to the site. Details...
- View all news items
Thanks again for the great service and I love your kits. - Jeff J.View all testimonials