Denser than balsa, basswood is quickly becoming a preferred material for many rocketry uses. Stronger and more finely grained than balsa, bass is a good choice where weight is not a big consideration. The tighter grain makes it actually easier to shape and finish.
- 07/19/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed July 24 & 25. Details...
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you so much for your phenomenal customer service!!! - Tara N.View all testimonials