Denser than balsa, basswood is quickly becoming a preferred material for many rocketry uses. Stronger and more finely grained than balsa, bass is a good choice where weight is not a big consideration. The tighter grain makes it actually easier to shape and finish.
- 05/07/2021 - StarTech™ Starters on the way!
- New updated starters from Estes expected next week! Details...
- 05/01/2021 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/28/2021 - Contest balsa and clear tubing back in stock!
- Select sizes of these items now available again.... Details...
- 03/14/2021 - Estes ASTROCAM® now available!
- New video camera rocket! Details...
- View all news items
My first order from ASP will not be my last. Truly excellent packaging, speedy service and high product quality, as well as innovative kits that make me a better rocketeer. The competition bug bit me, and ASP is the answer! - Ron K.View all testimonials