Basswood sheets for making model rocket fins.
Denser than balsa, basswood is quickly becoming a preferred material for many rocketry uses. Stronger and more finely grained than balsa, bass is a good choice where weight is not a big consideration. The tighter grain makes it actually easier to shape and finish.
- 11/03/2020 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 10/26/2020 - Estes Star Hopper now in stock!
- This is a really cute new kit! Details...
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- View all news items
Love you guys. Best rocket shop out there! - Paul M.View all testimonials