Denser than balsa, basswood is quickly becoming a preferred material for many rocketry uses. Stronger and more finely grained than balsa, bass is a good choice where weight is not a big consideration. The tighter grain makes it actually easier to shape and finish.
- 01/03/2019 - January Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 01/01/2019 - Q-Jet C12 engines added to Specials
- Quest Q-Jet C12-4, C12-6 and C12-8 engines are all on sale this month! Details...
- 12/18/2018 - New Estes Scale Kits now in stock.
- Little Joe I and Black Brant III scale kits for 18mm engines are now in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- View all news items
You guys rock! - John B.View all testimonials