Decal Papers, etc.
We've had very good results with these papers. Use the Ink Jet Papers with most any inkjet printer around. If you need white in the decal, choose the white paper (it has a white background that you can print other colors over), otherwise use the clear. The Ink Jet Paper needs to be coated with a clear spray (such as Krylon Crystal Clear) before application. If you have a laser printer, you can choose the Laser Paper, which does not require coating before using.
All sheets are 8.5" x 11" and comes with instructions for use. You can read the instructions for using the decal papers by clicking here.
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/02/2023 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- 09/29/2023 - Our big Kappa 9-M kit is available again!
- Scale model of the Japanese sounding rocket is back in stock... Details...
- View all news items
Thank You for the prompt and courteous service you provide. - Al W.View all testimonials