Decal Papers, etc.
We've had very good results with these papers. Use the Ink Jet Papers with most any inkjet printer around. If you need white in the decal, choose the white paper (it has a white background that you can print other colors over), otherwise use the clear. The Ink Jet Paper needs to be coated with a clear spray (such as Krylon Crystal Clear) before application. If you have a laser printer, you can choose the Laser Paper, which does not require coating before using.
All sheets are 8.5" x 11" and comes with instructions for use. You can read the instructions for using the decal papers by clicking here.
8.5" x 11" sheets for printing your own water-slide decals
- 08/04/2021 - Estes 1/200 Scale Saturn V available again!
- Cool ready-to-fly model now back in stock! Details...
- 08/02/2021 - August Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/23/2021 - Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo available again!
- Rechargeable digital altimeter that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other flight statistics. Details...
- 07/16/2021 - New Aerotech & Quest motors available!
- Q-Jet 24mm D22 & "Classic" Enerjet™ F52C are now available for order. Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for great service and products! - Albert P.View all testimonials