Decal Papers, etc.
We've had very good results with these papers. Use the Ink Jet Papers with most any inkjet printer around. If you need white in the decal, choose the white paper (it has a white background that you can print other colors over), otherwise use the clear. The Ink Jet Paper needs to be coated with a clear spray (such as Krylon Crystal Clear) before application. If you have a laser printer, you can choose the Laser Paper, which does not require coating before using.
All sheets are 8.5" x 11" and comes with instructions for use. You can read the instructions for using the decal papers by clicking here.
8.5" x 11" sheets for printing your own water-slide decals
- 11/03/2020 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 10/26/2020 - Estes Star Hopper now in stock!
- This is a really cute new kit! Details...
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- View all news items
Your company has a permanent place for my school's rocketry program needs - Greg S.View all testimonials