Engine Mount Tubes
Tubes to make engine mounts for model rockets. The smaller tubes (13mm, 18mm and 24mm) are slightly thicker (and sturdier) than a comparable size tube and have a red outerwrap. There is no glassline on the outside of them to allow better glue adhesion.
- 01/01/2018 - January Specials Updated
- Specials for January have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- 11/18/2017 - Two new 29mm Scale Kits!
- Aerobee 100 Junior and Aerobee 300 kits now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- View all news items
Your package arrived in perfect condition today. Thanks for such terrific service! The (29mm) D Region Tomahawk kit is going to be a fun build. High quality components, tight tolerances - a model builder's dream. - Bill B.View all testimonials