Engine Mount Tubes
Tubes to make engine mounts for model rockets. The smaller tubes (13mm, 18mm and 24mm) are slightly thicker (and sturdier) than a comparable size tube and have a red outerwrap. There is no glassline on the outside of them to allow better glue adhesion.
- 03/09/2019 - "Eighteen Rockets and Missiles of World War II" is now available.
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now in stock and ready to ship. Details...
- 03/04/2019 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/01/2019 - New "Thermal Seeker" Duration kits available!
- New competition kits for parachute and streamer duration events are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- View all news items
My shipment arrived in perfect condition today. Great service. - Bill B.View all testimonials