Engine Mount Tubes
Tubes to make engine mounts for model rockets. The smaller tubes (13mm, 18mm and 24mm) are slightly thicker (and sturdier) than a comparable size tube and have a red outerwrap. There is no glassline on the outside of them to allow better glue adhesion.
- 05/27/2020 - "Twenty Rockets of Robert H. Goddard" Now in Stock!
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now available, as are three more of his recent works! Details...
- 05/12/2020 - Two new Micro Kits re-released!
- Micro Hawk & Micro Jayhawk kits available again! Details...
- 05/09/2020 - SIG Sanding Sealer back in stock!
- Need to fill in some wood grain? We've got you covered... Details...
- 05/01/2020 - May Specials Updated
- Plus weekly Super Specials continue during May!!! Details...
- View all news items
I look forward to future business with ASP! - Patrick S.View all testimonials