Kevlar® Thread 28 Lb tensile strength. Five Yards.
DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- 11/09/2022 - New Shepard Builders Kit Now in Stock
- New semi-scale kit of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle from Estes. Details...
- 11/05/2022 - New Conformal Rail Guides for T-70 and T-80/2.6 size tubes are now in stock.
- The guides are 3D printed and designed to fit standard 1010 size rails. Details...
- 11/03/2022 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you so much for your phenomenal customer service!!! - Tara N.View all testimonials