DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 04/18/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 16 - May 20. Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- 04/03/2019 - April Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/25/2019 - Micro Maxx nose cones now available.
- 3d printed nose cones to fit our Micro Maxx body tubes. Details...
- View all news items
Thank you for the nice kits. Your kits and service are exceptional. - Steve S.View all testimonials