DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 09/08/2021 - More new Q-Jets now available!
- Quest White Lightning B6, D22 & E26 composite engines are now in stock. Details...
- 09/02/2021 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 08/31/2021 - More scale data goodness!
- Two Cold War Missiles booklets from Alway now in stock! Details...
- 08/30/2021 - Long T-70H Tubes back in stock!
- T-70H/30 available to order again... Details...
- View all news items
And thanks for your awesome customer service! - Jack G.View all testimonials