DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- 08/06/2019 - New Estes items in stock!
- Rocket Cradle and 18mm Retainers now available. Details...
- 08/06/2019 - C11-3 and C11-5 back in stock.
- These 24mm engines are now available again! Details...
- 08/02/2019 - August Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
You have great customer service and I wish everyone dealt with their clientele like you do. - Tom K.View all testimonials