Kevlar® Thread 23 Lb tensile strength. Five Yards.
DuPont KEVLAR®* is an extremely strong composite material favored by many competition, sport and high-power fliers. Great strength plus high resistance to heat makes Kevlar an ideal shock cord anchor. The breaking strength of KEVLAR®* is five times that of steel wire! The 28 pound test is good for high strength shroud lines. All listings of tensile strength are approximate.
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/02/2023 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- 09/29/2023 - Our big Kappa 9-M kit is available again!
- Scale model of the Japanese sounding rocket is back in stock... Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for great service and products! - Albert P.View all testimonials