Model Rocket Body Tubes
Our tubes are quality Kraft paper windings with a white outer wrap and coated with glassine. Most of our tubes are slightly thicker, and therefore sturdier, than a comparable Estes tube, but all standard nose cones, centering rings, etc. will usually fit them just fine on the smaller sizes! Telescoping tubes (TTcodes) slip (telescope) over the corresponding size tube (our tubes or the comparable size Estes tube) - great for payload sections, scale effects & more! Click on each item for more details & specifications. There are discounted prices on most tubes for lots of three or more of one size.
At bottom of the page is a chart of our tubes with the specs for each all in one place.
- 05/01/2022 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/26/2022 - Chute Release available again!
- Jolly Logic Chute Release is now available to order! Details...
- 04/06/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 12-17 while we're at the TARC finals... Details...
- 03/31/2022 - Shipping charges on longer boxes FYI
- Please note that beginning in April USPS will be issuing a surcharge on longer boxes. This may effect the shipping rates on longer packages. Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to thank you guys at ASP for your great service! I placed a last minute order for some First Fire ignitors and they shipped right away, and with some extra goodies in the package like epoxy mixing cups and brushes! I got the ignitors in time for my launch and it was awesome! Thanks again guys, I appreciate your speedy service! - Joe B.View all testimonials