Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 10/19/2019 - New scale kit now available!
- Black Brant VB kit for 24mm engines is now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/03/2019 - October Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials