Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 07/02/2020 - July Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 06/20/2020 - Shipping times FYI
- We have been seeing extended shipping times recently... Details...
- 06/15/2020 - New stuff!
- Estes new Doorknob kit and "Super C" engines now in stock! Details...
- 06/07/2020 - New 24mm Scale Model Rocket Kit available!
- New kit of the Indonesian RX-250-LPN sounding rocket now ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
Your company has a permanent place for my school's rocketry program needs - Greg S.View all testimonials