Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- 09/03/2020 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/31/2020 - Newest booklet from Peter Alway now available!
- "Sixteen Rockets of the Spaceflight Dreamers" is in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
I appreciate your help and enjoy dealing with a company that treats its customers the way yours does. - Frank S.View all testimonials