Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 06/17/2022 - It's Dad's Day!
- Need something special for dad??? Details...
- 06/16/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from July 21-30. Details...
- 06/02/2022 - June Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 05/24/2022 - Several new(ish) Estes kits now in stock!
- Several recent sport kit releases from Estes that are aimed at the more advanced builder are now available... Details...
- View all news items
Just built the ASP Super Loki Dart and it is awesome. Thank you for making the kit. - John T.View all testimonials