Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- 11/09/2022 - New Shepard Builders Kit Now in Stock
- New semi-scale kit of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle from Estes. Details...
- 11/05/2022 - New Conformal Rail Guides for T-70 and T-80/2.6 size tubes are now in stock.
- The guides are 3D printed and designed to fit standard 1010 size rails. Details...
- 11/03/2022 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
I appreciate your help and enjoy dealing with a company that treats its customers the way yours does. - Frank S.View all testimonials