Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- 11/01/2018 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/22/2018 - New fin sets available.
- Several pre-cut wood fins have been added to the site. Details...
- View all news items
Wow, that was lightning fast delivery! Fantastic work guy's. I really appreciate it. Expect more orders in the future. - Mark E.View all testimonials