Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 09/08/2021 - More new Q-Jets now available!
- Quest White Lightning B6, D22 & E26 composite engines are now in stock. Details...
- 09/02/2021 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 08/31/2021 - More scale data goodness!
- Two Cold War Missiles booklets from Alway now in stock! Details...
- 08/30/2021 - Long T-70H Tubes back in stock!
- T-70H/30 available to order again... Details...
- View all news items
ASP has consistently provided excellent products and service to me. Thank you. Keep up the great work! - Sam W.View all testimonials