Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 01/01/2018 - January Specials Updated
- Specials for January have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- 11/18/2017 - Two new 29mm Scale Kits!
- Aerobee 100 Junior and Aerobee 300 kits now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- View all news items
Appreciate the quick response and stellar customer service!! - Nick H.View all testimonials