Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 03/19/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed April 1 & 2. Details...
- 03/09/2019 - "Eighteen Rockets and Missiles of World War II" is now available.
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now in stock and ready to ship. Details...
- 03/04/2019 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/01/2019 - New "Thermal Seeker" Duration kits available!
- New competition kits for parachute and streamer duration events are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to say that you guys are the BEST! Orders are processed quickly, shipping is lightning fast, and I love that a tracking number is included. Definitely recommending you to my rocketry club! - Tim R.View all testimonials