Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 09/01/2019 - September Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 08/28/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed 9/20 - 9/23. Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for the quick turnaround and the great customer service! - James G.View all testimonials