Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 12/05/2022 - Holiday Shipping
- If you are looking for gifts for the holidays, we suggest you order as early as possible (like maybe now)! More details... Details...
- 12/02/2022 - December Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- 11/09/2022 - New Shepard Builders Kit Now in Stock
- New semi-scale kit of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle from Estes. Details...
- View all news items
Thank you for all the wonderful rocket kits. You have made AEROSPACE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS a top notch company by offering nothing but the highest quality products along with gold standard customer service. Thank you! - Steve S.View all testimonials