Centers MicroMaxx (T-MM) Tube into T-10.5 Tube
Model Rocket Centering Rings and Engine Blocks (Spiral Wound Paper)
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter tube. These rings are made from spiral-wound paper. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings are also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 03/07/2021 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from March 17 thru March 21.... Details...
- 03/03/2021 - March Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 02/14/2021 - New Scale Kit available!
- New Black Brant III kit for 13mm motors now available! Details...
- 01/18/2021 - New NASA SLS Model Rocket Kit now in stock!
- 1:200 Scale model for 18mm engines from Estes Details...
- View all news items
I received my order today and wanted to say thank you for good packaging and quality products. I got just what I needed and will be looking to you for my future needs. - John C.View all testimonials