Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 10/04/2022 - AltimeterOne and AltimeterTwo back in stock!
- Two popular altimeters from Jolly Logic available again... Details...
- 10/03/2022 - Hurricane Ian Update
- We are currently dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ian... Details...
- 09/03/2022 - New Saturn book in stock!
- "THE SATURN I/IB ROCKET: NASA'S First Apollo Launch Vehicle" is in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 09/02/2022 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
My first order from ASP will not be my last. Truly excellent packaging, speedy service and high product quality, as well as innovative kits that make me a better rocketeer. The competition bug bit me, and ASP is the answer! - Ron K.View all testimonials