Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- 08/06/2019 - New Estes items in stock!
- Rocket Cradle and 18mm Retainers now available. Details...
- 08/06/2019 - C11-3 and C11-5 back in stock.
- These 24mm engines are now available again! Details...
- 08/02/2019 - August Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Thank You for the prompt and courteous service you provide. - Al W.View all testimonials