Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 12/02/2023 - Website FYI
- The website is expected to be down for a few hours this weekend.... Details...
- 12/01/2023 - December Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- View all news items
You have great customer service and I wish everyone dealt with their clientele like you do. - Tom K.View all testimonials