Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 01/12/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office 2/9 & 2/10. Details...
- 01/04/2023 - New Quest E35 Q-Jets in stock!
- New 24mm x 95mm White Lightning engines! Details...
- 01/02/2023 - January Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
I am so glad I found your web site, great stuff! - Terry Z.View all testimonials