Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 03/03/2021 - March Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 02/14/2021 - New Scale Kit available!
- New Black Brant III kit for 13mm motors now available! Details...
- 01/18/2021 - New NASA SLS Model Rocket Kit now in stock!
- 1:200 Scale model for 18mm engines from Estes Details...
- 01/01/2021 - New Q-Jets are here!
- Quest White Lightning C & D Q-Jet engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
My shipment arrived in perfect condition today. Great service. - Bill B.View all testimonials