Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 07/02/2020 - July Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 06/20/2020 - Shipping times FYI
- We have been seeing extended shipping times recently... Details...
- 06/15/2020 - New stuff!
- Estes new Doorknob kit and "Super C" engines now in stock! Details...
- 06/07/2020 - New 24mm Scale Model Rocket Kit available!
- New kit of the Indonesian RX-250-LPN sounding rocket now ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you again for the wonderful kits and service!!! Steve S.View all testimonials