Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 07/01/2018 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for July have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 06/22/2018 - Contest Balsa now in stock.
- Very light balsa wood sheets are now available... Details...
- 06/19/2018 - Sanding Sealer back in stock.
- Need to fill some balsa grain??? Details...
- 06/07/2018 - TARC 2018 is in the books!
- Here is a brief recap of the Team America Rocketry Challenge 2018 Finals from May... Details...
- View all news items
Thanks again for the great service and I love your kits. - Jeff J.View all testimonials