Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 05/07/2021 - StarTech™ Starters on the way!
- New updated starters from Estes expected next week! Details...
- 05/01/2021 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/28/2021 - Contest balsa and clear tubing back in stock!
- Select sizes of these items now available again.... Details...
- 03/14/2021 - Estes ASTROCAM® now available!
- New video camera rocket! Details...
- View all news items
Just built the ASP Super Loki Dart and it is awesome. Thank you for making the kit. - John T.View all testimonials