Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 11/28/2021 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed 12/3 thru 12/12. Details...
- 11/23/2021 - Holiday Shipping
- If you are looking for gifts for the holidays, we suggest you order as early as possible (like maybe now)... Details...
- 11/02/2021 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 10/01/2021 - New G10 fin and sheets in stock
- A couple of lightweight new items aimed at you competition fliers... Details...
- View all news items
I look forward to future business with ASP! - Patrick S.View all testimonials