Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 06/03/2019 - June Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- 04/29/2019 - Aerotech F67-6W back in stock.
- Also F42-4T... Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
We are a new customer and I wanted to take a moment to compliment Andy Jackson and his team at Aerospace Specialty Products for filling our order and getting it here QUICK! Thank you all so much! We will be a returning customer! - Christy G.View all testimonials