Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 12/18/2018 - New Estes Scale Kits now in stock.
- Little Joe I and Black Brant III scale kits for 18mm engines are now in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 12/15/2018 - Q-Jet C12 engines added to December Specials
- Quest Q-Jet C12-4, C12-6 and C12-8 engines are all on sale this month! Details...
- 12/13/2018 - Need a last minute gift idea?
- How about an ASP Gift Certificate? Details...
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for the quick turnaround and the great customer service! - James G.View all testimonials