Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 04/07/2018 - New Estes Helicopter Kit in stock!
- The new comp-style Mini "A" Heli as well as the "Space Crater" kits are now in stock! Details...
- 04/04/2018 - April Specials Updated
- Specials for April have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 03/30/2018 - Chute Release Protectors now in stock
- Fire-resistant sleeves for Jolly Logic Chute Release are now available. Details...
- 03/03/2018 - Aerotech F67 Engines now in stock!
- F67-4W and F67-6W are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
It is a pleasure doing business with you! - Gregory W.View all testimonials