Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 08/04/2021 - Estes 1/200 Scale Saturn V available again!
- Cool ready-to-fly model now back in stock! Details...
- 08/02/2021 - August Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/23/2021 - Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo available again!
- Rechargeable digital altimeter that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other flight statistics. Details...
- 07/16/2021 - New Aerotech & Quest motors available!
- Q-Jet 24mm D22 & "Classic" Enerjet™ F52C are now available for order. Details...
- View all news items
INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NUFF SAID! Thanks! - Brad S.View all testimonials