Model Rocket Centering Rings
Model Rocket Centering Rings are used to center a smaller tube (or tubes, often an engine mount tube) inside a larger diameter one. Our rings are made from wound paper or plywood, depending on the size of the ring. Most are designed to be used in pairs. Some sizes of Centering Rings can also used as Engine Blocks in motor mounts.
- 05/22/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from June 20 through July 5... Details...
- 05/13/2023 - Estes Doorknob kit back in stock!
- Popular scale model available again... Details...
- 05/02/2023 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/23/2023 - Great deals on T-20 size tubes!
- We're a little overstocked, so it's good news for you... Details...
- View all news items
Aerospace Speciality Products was highly instrumental in my TARC team's success this year. All orders were fulfilled with expertise and speed, and Andy went above and beyond to ensure that we had precisely the right rocketry components. I say wholeheartedly that Aerospace Speciality Products is second to none in customer service. Trust all of your rocketry needs to Andy whether you are a hobbyist or going after the Team America Rocketry Challenge. Great company! - Greg S.View all testimonials