Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 03/25/2020 - Yes, we are open!
- We are open and shipping! Details...
- 03/12/2020 - New Neon Sport 'Chutes now available!
- Bring your rockets back to ground in style! Details...
- 03/03/2020 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 02/21/2020 - New Q-Jet Value Pack now in stock!
- Combo pack of 12 assorted Q-Jets is now available, Aerotech E30 engines also back in stock. Details...
- View all news items
Wow, that was lightning fast delivery! Fantastic work guy's. I really appreciate it. Expect more orders in the future. - Mark E.View all testimonials