Centers two T-50 Tubes into a T-70 Tube
Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- 11/09/2022 - New Shepard Builders Kit Now in Stock
- New semi-scale kit of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle from Estes. Details...
- 11/05/2022 - New Conformal Rail Guides for T-70 and T-80/2.6 size tubes are now in stock.
- The guides are 3D printed and designed to fit standard 1010 size rails. Details...
- 11/03/2022 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you for the great service - Steve M.View all testimonials