Centers two T-50 Tubes into a T-70 Tube
Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 09/08/2021 - More new Q-Jets now available!
- Quest White Lightning B6, D22 & E26 composite engines are now in stock. Details...
- 09/02/2021 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 08/31/2021 - More scale data goodness!
- Two Cold War Missiles booklets from Alway now in stock! Details...
- 08/30/2021 - Long T-70H Tubes back in stock!
- T-70H/30 available to order again... Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials