Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 10/19/2019 - New scale kit now available!
- Black Brant VB kit for 24mm engines is now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/03/2019 - October Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
My order came today in good condition. Thanks for your prompt service! - Richard M.View all testimonials