Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 04/18/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 16 - May 20. Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- 04/03/2019 - April Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/25/2019 - Micro Maxx nose cones now available.
- 3d printed nose cones to fit our Micro Maxx body tubes. Details...
- View all news items
Just built the ASP Super Loki Dart and it is awesome. Thank you for making the kit. - John T.View all testimonials