Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 02/07/2018 - NARCON Pre-Orders
- We'll be attending NARCON 2018 in Houston later this month and hope to see you there! Details...
- 02/01/2018 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for February have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 01/24/2018 - Sanding Sealer back in stock.
- SIG brand sanding sealer and thinner now in stock. Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- View all news items
Always a pleasure to do business with you. Prompt service, good prices and great customer communications. - Geoffrey K.View all testimonials