Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 02/13/2019 - NARCON Pre-Orders
- We'll be attending NARCON 2019 in Cape Canaveral, FL the first weekend in March. Details...
- 02/03/2019 - Estes Saturn V Kit now in stock.
- Updated 1/100th scale kit now available! Details...
- 02/02/2019 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Your customer service is a model by which all companies should pattern themselves. You have definitely gained a repeat and happy customer. - Daniel E.View all testimonials