Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 08/04/2021 - Estes 1/200 Scale Saturn V available again!
- Cool ready-to-fly model now back in stock! Details...
- 08/02/2021 - August Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/23/2021 - Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo available again!
- Rechargeable digital altimeter that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other flight statistics. Details...
- 07/16/2021 - New Aerotech & Quest motors available!
- Q-Jet 24mm D22 & "Classic" Enerjet™ F52C are now available for order. Details...
- View all news items
Just received my first order from your company... WOW! Thank you so much! Your customer service is THE BEST! My order arrived today, which was super fast, in excellent condition, and packaged so well. - Michael H.View all testimonials