Centers two T-50 Tubes into a T-70 Tube
Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 05/01/2022 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/26/2022 - Chute Release available again!
- Jolly Logic Chute Release is now available to order! Details...
- 04/06/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 12-17 while we're at the TARC finals... Details...
- 03/31/2022 - Shipping charges on longer boxes FYI
- Please note that beginning in April USPS will be issuing a surcharge on longer boxes. This may effect the shipping rates on longer packages. Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for your service and great rockets. The kids get great flights - Pat T.View all testimonials