Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 05/25/2018 - Memorial Day Weekend Offers from ASP!
- Check out our special offers during the long holiday weekend! Details...
- 05/24/2018 - New color of Sport 'Chute now available!
- New color for both our Sport 'Chute and "HD" Sport 'Chutes now in stock... Details...
- 05/03/2018 - May Specials Updated
- Specials for May have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 04/26/2018 - 24mm V-2 Kit back in stock
- Our popular V-2 kit for 24mm engines is available again! We've also added a Combo Pack of all three of our V-2 kits! Details...
- View all news items
You rock!!!! - Diane G.View all testimonials