Model Rocket Cluster Centering Rings (Plywood)
Cluster Centering Rings are lazer-cut plywood rings designed to center multiple engine tubes into a larger diameter body tube. The number after CCR indicates the number of engine tubes (2, 3 or 4). The first number after the dash indicates the size engine tubes that will fit inside the ring, while the second number indicates the size body tube the ring fits inside. For example, the CCR3 - 5070 rings will center three T - 50 tubes into a T - 70 tube. All these rings are made from Birch Ply.
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet D16 are available in three delays. Details...
- 11/03/2018 - Q-Jet C12 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 are available in three delays. Details...
- 11/01/2018 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 10/22/2018 - New fin sets available.
- Several pre-cut wood fins have been added to the site. Details...
- View all news items
It is a pleasure doing business with you! - Gregory W.View all testimonials