Model Rocket Rail Buttons
The advantage of rails over a normal launch rod is that a rail is generally much stiffer than a rod and you will almost never get "rod-whip" as the rocket leaves the launcher. Rails are becoming more common at launches for heavier mid and high-power rockets, and can even be used for smaller models if desired. Many clubs and organized launches now provide rails, but be sure to check the availability before planning on flying a model with rail buttons.
1010 size rails are the most common and can be used with most mid and high-power rockets.
The mini size buttons are about a third the size of the 1010 buttons and can be used on smaller, "model rocket" size birds, but multiple ones can also be used on larger models as well.
- 07/02/2020 - July Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 06/20/2020 - Shipping times FYI
- We have been seeing extended shipping times recently... Details...
- 06/15/2020 - New stuff!
- Estes new Doorknob kit and "Super C" engines now in stock! Details...
- 06/07/2020 - New 24mm Scale Model Rocket Kit available!
- New kit of the Indonesian RX-250-LPN sounding rocket now ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
I built the 24 mm Wac Corporal that you guys make, and have launched it several times and it flies GREAT!????! I REALLY LIKE your products....GREAT stuff! - Bill G.