Model Rocket Rail Buttons
The advantage of rails over a normal launch rod is that a rail is generally much stiffer than a rod and you will almost never get "rod-whip" as the rocket leaves the launcher. Rails are becoming more common at launches for heavier mid and high-power rockets, and can even be used for smaller models if desired. Many clubs and organized launches now provide rails, but be sure to check the availability before planning on flying a model with rail buttons.
1010 size rails are the most common and can be used with most mid and high-power rockets.
The mini size buttons are about a third the size of the 1010 buttons and can be used on smaller, "model rocket" size birds, but multiple ones can also be used on larger models as well.
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- 08/06/2019 - New Estes items in stock!
- Rocket Cradle and 18mm Retainers now available. Details...
- 08/06/2019 - C11-3 and C11-5 back in stock.
- These 24mm engines are now available again! Details...
- 08/02/2019 - August Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items