Model Rocket Rail Buttons
The advantage of rails over a normal launch rod is that a rail is generally much stiffer than a rod and you will almost never get "rod-whip" as the rocket leaves the launcher. Rails are becoming more common at launches for heavier mid and high-power rockets, and can even be used for smaller models if desired. Many clubs and organized launches now provide rails, but be sure to check the availability before planning on flying a model with rail buttons.
1010 size rails are the most common and can be used with most mid and high-power rockets.
The mini size buttons are about a third the size of the 1010 buttons and can be used on smaller, "model rocket" size birds, but multiple ones can also be used on larger models as well.
- 05/25/2018 - Memorial Day Weekend Offers from ASP!
- Check out our special offers during the long holiday weekend! Details...
- 05/24/2018 - New color of Sport 'Chute now available!
- New color for both our Sport 'Chute and "HD" Sport 'Chutes now in stock... Details...
- 05/03/2018 - May Specials Updated
- Specials for May have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 04/26/2018 - 24mm V-2 Kit back in stock
- Our popular V-2 kit for 24mm engines is available again! We've also added a Combo Pack of all three of our V-2 kits! Details...
- View all news items
Your customer service is a model by which all companies should pattern themselves. You have definitely gained a repeat and happy customer. - Daniel E.View all testimonials