Parachute Materials, Pre-Cut Canopies & Shroud Line
We carry (approx.) 3/4 - 1 mil thick polyester material for making parachutes. This is the same material we make our Sport 'Chutes and Heavy-Duty Sport 'Chutes from. It comes in lots of great colors and is sturdy for making parachutes for most smaller model rockets. Material comes folded.
For competition parachutes the 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester parachute material is just what you're looking for - this is the material of choice for competition parachutes, thin and highly visible! It's the same material we make our popular "Hang Time" Competition Parachutes and "Over Easy" Competition Eggloft Parachutes from. The 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester comes in (approximate) 56" squares and comes folded.
The pre-cut competition canopies are cut from the same 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester. Just the canopys, no shroud lines, swivels, etc. are included.
- 03/07/2021 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from March 17 thru March 21.... Details...
- 03/03/2021 - March Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 02/14/2021 - New Scale Kit available!
- New Black Brant III kit for 13mm motors now available! Details...
- 01/18/2021 - New NASA SLS Model Rocket Kit now in stock!
- 1:200 Scale model for 18mm engines from Estes Details...
- View all news items
Thank you for all the wonderful rocket kits. You have made AEROSPACE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS a top notch company by offering nothing but the highest quality products along with gold standard customer service. Thank you! - Steve S.View all testimonials