Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 10/19/2019 - New scale kit now available!
- Black Brant VB kit for 24mm engines is now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/03/2019 - October Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for your service and great rockets. The kids get great flights - Pat T.View all testimonials