Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 04/18/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 16 - May 20. Details...
- 04/09/2019 - Estes RTF Saturn V Kit here now!
- 1/200th Scale kit is now in stock! Details...
- 04/03/2019 - April Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/25/2019 - Micro Maxx nose cones now available.
- 3d printed nose cones to fit our Micro Maxx body tubes. Details...
- View all news items
Your package arrived in perfect condition today. Thanks for such terrific service! The (29mm) D Region Tomahawk kit is going to be a fun build. High quality components, tight tolerances - a model builder's dream. - Bill B.View all testimonials