Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 12/15/2018 - Q-Jet C12 engines added to December Specials
- Quest Q-Jet C12-4, C12-6 and C12-8 engines are all on sale this month! Details...
- 12/13/2018 - Need a last minute gift idea?
- How about an ASP Gift Certificate? Details...
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- View all news items
Thank you again for the wonderful kits and service!!! Steve S.View all testimonials