Plywood Bulkhead to fit size 55 Tube Coupler
Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 02/14/2021 - New Scale Kit available!
- New Black Brant III kit for 13mm motors now available! Details...
- 02/04/2021 - February Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 01/18/2021 - New NASA SLS Model Rocket Kit now in stock!
- 1:200 Scale model for 18mm engines from Estes Details...
- 01/01/2021 - New Q-Jets are here!
- Quest White Lightning C & D Q-Jet engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
I received my order today and wanted to say thank you for good packaging and quality products. I got just what I needed and will be looking to you for my future needs. - John C.View all testimonials