Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 01/01/2018 - January Specials Updated
- Specials for January have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- 11/18/2017 - Two new 29mm Scale Kits!
- Aerobee 100 Junior and Aerobee 300 kits now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- View all news items
And thanks for your awesome customer service! - Jack G.View all testimonials