Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 02/13/2019 - NARCON Pre-Orders
- We'll be attending NARCON 2019 in Cape Canaveral, FL the first weekend in March. Details...
- 02/03/2019 - Estes Saturn V Kit now in stock.
- Updated 1/100th scale kit now available! Details...
- 02/02/2019 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Wow, that was lightning fast delivery! Fantastic work guy's. I really appreciate it. Expect more orders in the future. - Mark E.View all testimonials