Plywood Bulkhead to fit size 55 Tube Coupler
Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 11/03/2020 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 10/26/2020 - Estes Star Hopper now in stock!
- This is a really cute new kit! Details...
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- View all news items
Great service!!! - Mike R.View all testimonials