Ply Bulkheads for Model Rockets
Ply Bulkheads are laser-cut 1/8" plywood circles that fit inside our tube couplers. They can be used to make your own hollow bulkheads. A small starter hole is in the center of each that you can use to thread a screw eye through or to drill out a larger hole if desired for an eye bolt.
- 03/09/2019 - "Eighteen Rockets and Missiles of World War II" is now available.
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now in stock and ready to ship. Details...
- 03/04/2019 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/01/2019 - New "Thermal Seeker" Duration kits available!
- New competition kits for parachute and streamer duration events are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you so much for the beyond first class customer service! - Thomas M.View all testimonials