Quest Q-Jet Composite Model Rocket Engines
From the manufacturer: "The Q-Jets are the world's most advanced 18mm model rocket motors. They utilize a patent pending high-strength polymer case and bulkhead, ceramic nozzle and RCSs exclusive Black Max™ aerospace- grade composite propellant formulation, which produces nearly double the specific impulse (or "Isp", a propellant efficiency rating) of conventional black powder propellant. They are not susceptible to thermal cycling like black powder motors. Q-Jets generate a highly-visible exhaust plume and delay smoke trail. All Q-Jets ship with a FirstFire Micro™ 2-lead igniter, which can be used with any launch controller. All Q-Jet motors are U.S. mailable with no hazmat fee!"
- 12/13/2018 - Need a last minute gift idea?
- How about an ASP Gift Certificate? Details...
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- 11/16/2018 - Q-Jet C12 and D16 engines in stock.
- Quest Q-Jet C12 & D16 are each available in three delays. Details...
- 11/01/2018 - November Specials Updated
- Specials for November have been updated and are now online... Details...
- View all news items
Outstanding, as always! - John K.View all testimonials