Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright orange, red or lime green material (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 06/20/2020 - Shipping times FYI
- We have been seeing extended shipping times recently... Details...
- 06/15/2020 - New stuff!
- Estes new Doorknob kit and "Super C" engines now in stock! Details...
- 06/07/2020 - New 24mm Scale Model Rocket Kit available!
- New kit of the Indonesian RX-250-LPN sounding rocket now ready to ship! Details...
- 06/04/2020 - New combo packs of our Neon Sport 'Chutes now available!
- More ways to get your Neon fix at great prices! Details...
- View all news items
Outstanding, as always! - John K.View all testimonials