Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright orange, red or lime green material (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- 09/03/2020 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/31/2020 - Newest booklet from Peter Alway now available!
- "Sixteen Rockets of the Spaceflight Dreamers" is in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
You guys rock! - John B.View all testimonials