Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright Orange material only. Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 02/21/2018 - Upcoming schedule
- We'll be attending NARCON 2018 in Houston this weekend. Details...
- 02/01/2018 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for February have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 01/24/2018 - Sanding Sealer back in stock.
- SIG brand sanding sealer and thinner now in stock. Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- View all news items
Always a pleasure to do business with you. Prompt service, good prices and great customer communications. - Geoffrey K.View all testimonials