Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocketsize birds. Thin mil chutes also come various colors (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/02/2023 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- 09/29/2023 - Our big Kappa 9-M kit is available again!
- Scale model of the Japanese sounding rocket is back in stock... Details...
- View all news items
Absolutely fantastic quality and attention to detail. - Michael G.View all testimonials