Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocketsize birds. Thin mil chutes also come various colors (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 10/04/2022 - AltimeterOne and AltimeterTwo back in stock!
- Two popular altimeters from Jolly Logic available again... Details...
- 10/03/2022 - Hurricane Ian Update
- We are currently dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ian... Details...
- 09/03/2022 - New Saturn book in stock!
- "THE SATURN I/IB ROCKET: NASA'S First Apollo Launch Vehicle" is in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 09/02/2022 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
Thanks again for the great service and I love your kits. - Jeff J.View all testimonials