Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright orange, red or lime green material (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 03/19/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed April 1 & 2. Details...
- 03/09/2019 - "Eighteen Rockets and Missiles of World War II" is now available.
- The most recent booklet from Peter Alway is now in stock and ready to ship. Details...
- 03/04/2019 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 03/01/2019 - New "Thermal Seeker" Duration kits available!
- New competition kits for parachute and streamer duration events are in stock and ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
I look forward to future business with ASP! - Patrick S.View all testimonials