Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright orange, red or lime green material (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 07/19/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed July 24 & 25. Details...
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- View all news items
Your company has a permanent place for my school's rocketry program needs - Greg S.View all testimonials