Rip - Stop Nylon X-Form Parachutes
The general rule for X-Forms is to use one size larger than you would normally use in a regular parachute. The standard parachutes use 1.7 oz fabric and work great in mid & high power models. Comes in assorted, high-visibility colors (our choice of colors). The thin mil parachutes are constructed from 1.1 oz fabric and go well in heavier model rocket size birds. Thin mil chutes come in bright orange, red or lime green material (our choice of colors). Made by Top Flight Recovery.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a Swivel with the X-Form Parachutes. Use SW-225 for the 10" Size, SW-225 or SW 350 for the 18" and 24" Sizes, SW-225 up to SW-600 for the 30", SW-600 up to SW-1500 for the 36", SW-1000 or SW-1500 for 42" or larger Sizes. Swivels are available in the "Recovery Hardware" section of the site.
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 09/01/2019 - September Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 08/28/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed 9/19 - 9/23. Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
I will make sure all of my friends know about your top notch customer service! - Thomas J.View all testimonials