Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- 11/09/2022 - New Shepard Builders Kit Now in Stock
- New semi-scale kit of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle from Estes. Details...
- 11/05/2022 - New Conformal Rail Guides for T-70 and T-80/2.6 size tubes are now in stock.
- The guides are 3D printed and designed to fit standard 1010 size rails. Details...
- 11/03/2022 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
Best customer service ever! - Joshua S.View all testimonials