Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 12/18/2018 - New Estes Scale Kits now in stock.
- Little Joe I and Black Brant III scale kits for 18mm engines are now in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 12/15/2018 - Q-Jet C12 engines added to December Specials
- Quest Q-Jet C12-4, C12-6 and C12-8 engines are all on sale this month! Details...
- 12/13/2018 - Need a last minute gift idea?
- How about an ASP Gift Certificate? Details...
- 11/30/2018 - Nylon Parachute Sale Extended thru December!
- We're having a great sale on parachutes made by Top Flight Recovery! Details...
- View all news items
I will make sure all of my friends know about your top notch customer service! - Thomas J.View all testimonials