Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 09/08/2021 - More new Q-Jets now available!
- Quest White Lightning B6, D22 & E26 composite engines are now in stock. Details...
- 09/02/2021 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 08/31/2021 - More scale data goodness!
- Two Cold War Missiles booklets from Alway now in stock! Details...
- 08/30/2021 - Long T-70H Tubes back in stock!
- T-70H/30 available to order again... Details...
- View all news items
I will make sure all of my friends know about your top notch customer service! - Thomas J.View all testimonials