Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 11/03/2020 - November Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 10/26/2020 - Estes Star Hopper now in stock!
- This is a really cute new kit! Details...
- 09/09/2020 - TARC registration is now open!
- Time to get your team ready for The American Rocketry Challenge! Details...
- 09/04/2020 - Flat elastic back in stock!
- Popular shock cord material is available again... Details...
- View all news items
You and your company are wonderful! Thanks for helping me have fun in my hobby! - Sidney M.