Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 06/17/2022 - It's Dad's Day!
- Need something special for dad??? Details...
- 06/16/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from July 21-30. Details...
- 06/02/2022 - June Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 05/24/2022 - Several new(ish) Estes kits now in stock!
- Several recent sport kit releases from Estes that are aimed at the more advanced builder are now available... Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for the quick turnaround and the great customer service! - James G.View all testimonials