Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 07/02/2020 - July Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 06/20/2020 - Shipping times FYI
- We have been seeing extended shipping times recently... Details...
- 06/15/2020 - New stuff!
- Estes new Doorknob kit and "Super C" engines now in stock! Details...
- 06/07/2020 - New 24mm Scale Model Rocket Kit available!
- New kit of the Indonesian RX-250-LPN sounding rocket now ready to ship! Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to say that you guys are the BEST! Orders are processed quickly, shipping is lightning fast, and I love that a tracking number is included. Definitely recommending you to my rocketry club! - Tim R.View all testimonials