Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 03/25/2020 - Yes, we are open!
- We are open and shipping! Details...
- 03/12/2020 - New Neon Sport 'Chutes now available!
- Bring your rockets back to ground in style! Details...
- 03/03/2020 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 02/21/2020 - New Q-Jet Value Pack now in stock!
- Combo pack of 12 assorted Q-Jets is now available, Aerotech E30 engines also back in stock. Details...
- View all news items
Outstanding, as always! - John K.View all testimonials