Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 02/07/2018 - NARCON Pre-Orders
- We'll be attending NARCON 2018 in Houston later this month and hope to see you there! Details...
- 02/01/2018 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for February have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 01/24/2018 - Sanding Sealer back in stock.
- SIG brand sanding sealer and thinner now in stock. Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- View all news items
Love you guys. Best rocket shop out there! - Paul M.View all testimonials