Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 09/01/2019 - September Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 08/28/2019 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed 9/20 - 9/23. Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for the quick turnaround and the great customer service! - James G.View all testimonials