Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 04/04/2021 - April Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 03/14/2021 - Estes ASTROCAM® now available!
- New video camera rocket! Details...
- 02/14/2021 - New Scale Kit available!
- New Black Brant III kit for 13mm motors now available! Details...
- 01/18/2021 - New NASA SLS Model Rocket Kit now in stock!
- 1:200 Scale model for 18mm engines from Estes Details...
- View all news items
Just built the ASP Super Loki Dart and it is awesome. Thank you for making the kit. - John T.View all testimonials