Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- 04/29/2019 - Aerotech F67-6W back in stock.
- Also F42-4T... Details...
- View all news items
You guys rock! - John B.View all testimonials