Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 05/01/2022 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/26/2022 - Chute Release available again!
- Jolly Logic Chute Release is now available to order! Details...
- 04/06/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 12-17 while we're at the TARC finals... Details...
- 03/31/2022 - Shipping charges on longer boxes FYI
- Please note that beginning in April USPS will be issuing a surcharge on longer boxes. This may effect the shipping rates on longer packages. Details...
- View all news items
Outstanding, as always! - John K.View all testimonials