Total length 2.25"
Snap Swivels are used to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes and allow you to easily swap parachutes or streamers on your models. These are the same swivels we use in our parachutes. The "SS" type is just a plain snap swivel - nothing fancy but fine for most sport applications on small models. The interlocking swivels ("ISS") provide an extra bit of reliability for most size models. The larger the size in the product number, the smaller the snap.
- 12/02/2023 - Website FYI
- The website is expected to be down for a few hours this weekend.... Details...
- 12/01/2023 - December Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- View all news items
INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NUFF SAID! Thanks! - Brad S.View all testimonials