Total Length 1.125" long
Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 01/12/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office 2/9 & 2/10. Details...
- 01/04/2023 - New Quest E35 Q-Jets in stock!
- New 24mm x 95mm White Lightning engines! Details...
- 01/02/2023 - January Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/20/2022 - New delays on 13mm A engines now available!
- Estes A3-2T & A3-6T engines now in stock! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you so much for the beyond first class customer service! - Thomas M.View all testimonials