Total Length 1.125" long
Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 10/04/2022 - AltimeterOne and AltimeterTwo back in stock!
- Two popular altimeters from Jolly Logic available again... Details...
- 10/03/2022 - Hurricane Ian Update
- We are currently dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ian... Details...
- 09/03/2022 - New Saturn book in stock!
- "THE SATURN I/IB ROCKET: NASA'S First Apollo Launch Vehicle" is in stock & ready to ship! Details...
- 09/02/2022 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- View all news items
You have great customer service and I wish everyone dealt with their clientele like you do. - Tom K.View all testimonials