Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- 08/06/2019 - New Estes items in stock!
- Rocket Cradle and 18mm Retainers now available. Details...
- 08/06/2019 - C11-3 and C11-5 back in stock.
- These 24mm engines are now available again! Details...
- 08/02/2019 - August Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Thank you for all the wonderful rocket kits. You have made AEROSPACE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS a top notch company by offering nothing but the highest quality products along with gold standard customer service. Thank you! - Steve S.View all testimonials