Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 01/01/2018 - January Specials Updated
- Specials for January have been updated and are now online... Details...
- 12/11/2017 - Epoxy Dispensing Syringes now available
- These are the same ones we include with many of our 1.9" 29mm kits... Details...
- 11/18/2017 - Two new 29mm Scale Kits!
- Aerobee 100 Junior and Aerobee 300 kits now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/26/2017 - New Competition Payload Kit available
- New payload conforms to the recently updated NAR Payload rules. Details...
- View all news items
I will make sure all of my friends know about your top notch customer service! - Thomas J.View all testimonials