Total Length 1.125" long
Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 06/17/2022 - It's Dad's Day!
- Need something special for dad??? Details...
- 06/16/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from July 21-30. Details...
- 06/02/2022 - June Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 05/24/2022 - Several new(ish) Estes kits now in stock!
- Several recent sport kit releases from Estes that are aimed at the more advanced builder are now available... Details...
- View all news items
You and your company are wonderful! Thanks for helping me have fun in my hobby! - Sidney M.