Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 03/25/2020 - Yes, we are open!
- We are open and shipping! Details...
- 03/12/2020 - New Neon Sport 'Chutes now available!
- Bring your rockets back to ground in style! Details...
- 03/03/2020 - March Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 02/21/2020 - New Q-Jet Value Pack now in stock!
- Combo pack of 12 assorted Q-Jets is now available, Aerotech E30 engines also back in stock. Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for the quick turnaround and the great customer service! - James G.View all testimonials