Total Length 1.125" long
Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 05/01/2022 - May Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 04/26/2022 - Chute Release available again!
- Jolly Logic Chute Release is now available to order! Details...
- 04/06/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from May 12-17 while we're at the TARC finals... Details...
- 03/31/2022 - Shipping charges on longer boxes FYI
- Please note that beginning in April USPS will be issuing a surcharge on longer boxes. This may effect the shipping rates on longer packages. Details...
- View all news items
Thanks for great service and products! - Albert P.View all testimonials