Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 10/19/2019 - New scale kit now available!
- Black Brant VB kit for 24mm engines is now ready to ship! Details...
- 10/03/2019 - October Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 09/10/2019 - Two new Estes kits in stock!
- One scale, one glider... Details...
- 08/09/2019 - Two more Micro Kits Re-issued!
- Micro Corporal and Micro RP-3 Scale kits both available again! Details...
- View all news items
You guys rock! - John B.View all testimonials