Total Length 1.125" long
Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 08/04/2021 - Estes 1/200 Scale Saturn V available again!
- Cool ready-to-fly model now back in stock! Details...
- 08/02/2021 - August Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 07/23/2021 - Jolly Logic AltimeterTwo available again!
- Rechargeable digital altimeter that analyzes flight altitude, acceleration, top speed, flight duration and 6 other flight statistics. Details...
- 07/16/2021 - New Aerotech & Quest motors available!
- Q-Jet 24mm D22 & "Classic" Enerjet™ F52C are now available for order. Details...
- View all news items
Thank you again for the wonderful kits and service!!! Steve S.View all testimonials