Just swivels (no snaps). Use to reduce twisting of shroud lines on parachutes (or even streamers). Both types of swivels are heavy-duty and ideal for use in mid and high-power models. Ball bearing swivels are Stainless Steel. Attach parachute lines to one end of the swivel and the other end to shock cord, etc. of your model.
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- 04/29/2019 - Aerotech F67-6W back in stock.
- Also F42-4T... Details...
- View all news items
Thank you so much for the beyond first class customer service! - Thomas M.View all testimonials