Tube Couplers for Model Rockets
Tube Couplers are hollow tubes used to connect pieces of Body Tubes of the same diameter. Our Tube Couplers are quality Kraft paper windings. The number in the Product Code corresponds to the Body Tube number. For example, the TC60 couplers fit our T - 60 tubes (or other standard BT - 60 size body tubes).
- 07/15/2019 - Micro Sandhawk available again!
- Our Sandia Sandhawk kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 07/01/2019 - July Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- 05/22/2019 - Big WAC is back!
- Our popular 2.6" diameter WAC Corporal kit is available again! Details...
- 04/29/2019 - Aerotech F67-6W back in stock.
- Also F42-4T... Details...
- View all news items
I must say that I was very impressed with the WAC Corporal kit I bought from you guys. The quality of the components, particularly the recovery system, was so much higher than Estes. I had built that rocket when I was a kid, back in 1968, from an Estes kit, and still love the rocket. Yours is so much better: the kevlar cord, the way it is attached, and the shock cord are so much better, as is the nose cone.I will be buying other of your scale kits because of this. I don’t think you do enough to tout the higher quality components.
Thanks for everything. - George P.View all testimonials