Parachute Materials, Pre-Cut Canopies & Shroud Line
We carry (approx.) 3/4 - 1 mil thick polyester material for making parachutes. This is the same material we make our Sport 'Chutes and Heavy-Duty Sport 'Chutes from. It comes in lots of great colors and is sturdy for making parachutes for most smaller model rockets. Material comes folded.
For competition parachutes the 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester (Mylar®) parachute material is just what you're looking for - this is the material of choice for competition parachutes, thin and highly visible! It's the same material we make our popular "Hang Time" Competition Parachutes and "Over Easy" Competition Eggloft Parachutes from. The 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester comes in (approximate) 54" squares and comes folded.
The pre-cut competition canopies are cut from the same 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester. Just the canopy, no shroud lines, swivels, etc. are included.
MYLAR® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- 12/02/2023 - Website FYI
- The website is expected to be down for a few hours this weekend.... Details...
- 12/01/2023 - December Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 11/08/2023 - Two ASP scale kits back in stock!
- Our Super Loki Dart and V-2 kits, both for 24mm engines, are available again! Details...
- 11/01/2023 - Upcoming Schedule
- We will be out of the office from December 2-10, 2023. Details...
- View all news items
Outstanding, as always! - John K.View all testimonials