Parachute Materials, Pre-Cut Canopies & Shroud Line
We carry (approx.) 3/4 - 1 mil thick polyester material for making parachutes. This is the same material we make our Sport 'Chutes and Heavy-Duty Sport 'Chutes from. It comes in lots of great colors and is sturdy for making parachutes for most smaller model rockets. Material comes folded.
For competition parachutes the 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester parachute material is just what you're looking for - this is the material of choice for competition parachutes, thin and highly visible! It's the same material we make our popular "Hang Time" Competition Parachutes and "Over Easy" Competition Eggloft Parachutes from. The 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester comes in (approximate) 56" squares and comes folded.
The pre-cut competition canopies are cut from the same 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester. Just the canopys, no shroud lines, swivels, etc. are included.
- 09/08/2021 - More new Q-Jets now available!
- Quest White Lightning B6, D22 & E26 composite engines are now in stock. Details...
- 09/02/2021 - September Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 08/31/2021 - More scale data goodness!
- Two Cold War Missiles booklets from Alway now in stock! Details...
- 08/30/2021 - Long T-70H Tubes back in stock!
- T-70H/30 available to order again... Details...
- View all news items
Another wonderful experience with ASP! Brilliant packaging of lots of body tubes arrived perfect. Order without fear! - Ron K.