Parachute Materials, Pre-Cut Canopies & Shroud Line
We carry (approx.) 3/4 - 1 mil thick polyester material for making parachutes. This is the same material we make our Sport 'Chutes and Heavy-Duty Sport 'Chutes from. It comes in lots of great colors and is sturdy for making parachutes for most smaller model rockets. Material comes folded.
For competition parachutes the 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester (Mylar®) parachute material is just what you're looking for - this is the material of choice for competition parachutes, thin and highly visible! It's the same material we make our popular "Hang Time" Competition Parachutes and "Over Easy" Competition Eggloft Parachutes from. The 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester comes in (approximate) 54" squares and comes folded.
The pre-cut competition canopies are cut from the same 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester. Just the canopy, no shroud lines, swivels, etc. are included.
MYLAR® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- 06/17/2022 - It's Dad's Day!
- Need something special for dad??? Details...
- 06/16/2022 - Upcoming Schedule
- Our office will be closed from July 21-30. Details...
- 06/02/2022 - June Specials Updated
- Check out the great deals for this month! Details...
- 05/24/2022 - Several new(ish) Estes kits now in stock!
- Several recent sport kit releases from Estes that are aimed at the more advanced builder are now available... Details...
- View all news items
Just received my first order from your company... WOW! Thank you so much! Your customer service is THE BEST! My order arrived today, which was super fast, in excellent condition, and packaged so well. - Michael H.View all testimonials