Parachute Materials, Pre-Cut Canopies & Shroud Line
We carry (approx.) 3/4 - 1 mil thick polyester material for making parachutes. This is the same material we make our Sport 'Chutes and Heavy-Duty Sport 'Chutes from. It comes in lots of great colors and is sturdy for making parachutes for most smaller model rockets. Material comes folded.
For competition parachutes the 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester parachute material is just what you're looking for - this is the material of choice for competition parachutes, thin and highly visible! It's the same material we make our popular "Hang Time" Competition Parachutes and "Over Easy" Competition Eggloft Parachutes from. The 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester comes in (approximate) 56" squares and comes folded.
The pre-cut competition canopies are cut from the same 1/4 mil Aluminized Polyester. Just the canopys, no shroud lines, swivels, etc. are included.
- 02/16/2019 - Micro WAC is back!
- Our WAC Corporal kit for Quest Micro Maxx motors is back in stock! Details...
- 02/13/2019 - NARCON Pre-Orders
- We'll be attending NARCON 2019 in Cape Canaveral, FL the first weekend in March. Details...
- 02/03/2019 - Estes Saturn V Kit now in stock.
- Updated 1/100th scale kit now available! Details...
- 02/02/2019 - February Specials Updated
- Specials for this month are online now! Details...
- View all news items
Just wanted to say that you guys are the BEST! Orders are processed quickly, shipping is lightning fast, and I love that a tracking number is included. Definitely recommending you to my rocketry club! - Tim R.View all testimonials